Monday, November 28, 2016

Loyalty to the Trump Presidency will be a MUST


I rarely praise Obama but one thing I admire about him is that he ran a White House with no leaking.

The inside tips during the Obama years were planted leaks that the President wanted to be in the news. Leaking was prevalent throughout the Carter and Bush administrations where rival factions took their battles to the media to score points.

I don't know if Kellyanne's comments were authorized. If they were, then there is no problem.
If she is expressing her personal views in opposition to Trump, that is a major mistake and I am surprised she would do it.

I don't know what will happen, but like Obama, I hope Trump will have a loyal staff that will promote his agenda, instead of themselves.

The article is right that Trump shifted the electoral map and we won one percent victories in PA, MI and WI, but the Republican vote also declined in the southwest and is down 7% in Texas.

Romney would be a smart choice and his 2012 foreign policy predictions came true.  

Trump is reaching out to all Republicans with appointments such as Priebus, Haley, DeVos and McFarland. I do not share Kellyanne's admiration of Steve Bannon, and I hope Laura Ingraham will not be the White House press secretary.

 http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/conway-unloads-on-romney-231855

No comments:

Post a Comment